Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Raya...raya..

This month have to do some budgeting since raya just around da corner..pose pun belum dah terpk nak raye..hehehheheh…ok…baju for raya 3 dah siap…2 on da way..and will send another 3 plus one for my sis wed..…ok enough don’t want to buy any kain…so have to avoid gulati’s etc until raya..and aina 2 kain for raya..baju kurungla rasenyer nak buat..satu kain cotton from Pakistan…min jual..huhu so aku pun tergoda…belila satu since mmg cantik and its worth..huhuhu so enough for myself..except buy sandals for raya and maybe new handbag…huhuhu…xper tuh bulan pose bole pergi…then for aina already bought one pair pooh jeans…so cheap coz world of cartoon have sale…then have to buy her sandal and some clothes for hari raya..or maybe her opah and tok ma will give clothes for hari raya..hehehehehe..biasala cucu pertama…hehehe..for my hubby…that the difficult part coz he doesn’t like shopping for raya..always said 'jimat sayang' but I wondering when time comes for his xbox so 'xder jimat2 plak…' huhuhu..maybe I will make him buy something new for himself…and will buy also gift raya for my parents and my parent in laws..and have to save money also coz have to give duit raya…hehehhe..bestnyer kalo kecik dapat duit raya…huhuhu….bilerla boss nak kasik bonus raya…huhuhu…last year xmerasa bonus lagi since kegawatan economy…but its ok…I know my company condition..so don’t want demand lebih2..hopefully this year have bonus…bolela simpan to buy something I really want since last year…hehehhehe

No comments:

Post a Comment