Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Discussion

Baru discussion ngan my boss. he will go outstation almost 2 weeks..so many tasks to do..huhuh..so I have to do it...and I have to plan also how to manage this ringgitringgit...its ok since it is my job..and I like it even sometimes make me pressure...heheh..hopefully when all success can get bonus..ajie..nak bonus..huhuhu (ajie is my boss).....now daus have to do insurance..so the rest I will do it....today I’m fasting I confused where to eat..I want eat kfc but my hubby just give a hint want eat pizza...then the best part he want to buy wii...abg nantila2..kang lari budget..but his money..so never mind la..as long is enough to support me and aina...so it’s ok what u want to buy..coz I know u're gamers..so he want to buy at sunway pyramid since he want to sent back xbox to uncle(tokey kedai xbox ) to upgrade it...then buy wii too...so he said have new restaurant opening there..popeyes restaurant...I surf in da tenet coz I like to try new food..that's why become fat..I see the menu..looks delicious which make me hungry...oh no I’m fasting...so maybe will try popeyes..but maybe this evening when we went home we will decide where to eat..so tomorrow will update ya..

.

No comments:

Post a Comment