Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Am I pregnant?

Yesterday my boss came to office..then as usual he will say "hi miza" and I will reply "hi"..then he asked me "miza u pregnant ker"..OMG..am I pregnant..of course not but it already gives me a hint’s that I’m FAT…huhuhu..really sad coz yesterday I also fasting but totally gain a weight…so I dunno what to do since I love eat foods especially cheese, ice cream and all foods that make my body become FAT..then I asked dilla whether I’m fat or not but she said "biasa je kak"…maybe nak amik hati kot…so now I have to do extreme diet but I cant live just eating biskut kering and drinks milo..huhuh..maybe I have to be vegetarian…like my SIL….she vege now huhuhu and honestly her loss a weight a little…oh no..i hate vegetables…so I dunno what to do…but I don’t want become fat..nanti people will talk like this "dahla pendek gemuk plak tuh"…no..no..no…maybe need to exercise but bz also…maybe it’s time for my hubby buy wii for me..so I can exercise everyday…(semangat jer lebih)..huhuhu…abg..belila wii…ayg dah gemuk.....huhuhu….

No comments:

Post a Comment