Tuesday, July 7, 2009

charger notebook ku xbawak...huhuhu

I don’t know whether to blame my hubby or myself..this morning he so kind to put back my notebook inside it bag but he doesn’t put the charger…OMG I don’t have any charger and my notebook is low battery..I just figure out that the charger left at home when I already reached the office…so what suppose I do without charger..xkanla nak makan gaji buta jer….xkan nak patah balik which is will cost the petrol, toll etc…so have to think positively…think miza…my desktop not yet installed visual studio and mssql server 2005…then I look at Amir’s computer…he not yet in..coz his part time starts on august…he also has software all I needed to do my job..so luckily amir u not in yet…so I can use ur computer….so my battery just left about 12%..hopefully can get the folder that contain my job and transfer it in tumbdrive…so I transfer everything but not everything can transfer coz my battery is already dead..my luckily the main folder has been transfer..so can start work on it…so now I’m at Amir’s place..tumpang yek amir..hehehe…


3 comments:

  1. allo...minah...abg dah tolong letakkan dah kira nasib baik..biasa ayg letak sendirikan..jgn nak salahkan org yer....kure!

    -zarizie-

    ReplyDelete
  2. allo mamat..biler masa nama ayg minah...salah org ye...huhuhu..yerla salah abg gaks..letakla semua one package..nantagure btol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok kalo gitu len kali letak sndri kay...kurenanta!

    ReplyDelete