Tuesday, July 28, 2009

aina yg sgt2 cute...



aina yg excited sandal barunyer...
Last2 weekend...cant remember what weekend..my mum and i went to mines...also bring aina as usual....my mum want to take coffee from lwm....and i also want to buy cream from lwm......so i forgot to bring aina shoes..omg camner nak wat nih..so our decision to buy one sandal for her...and my budget around 10-20 only...so my mum said have sandal like crocs there..lembut gaks cma crocs la....so dalam 10ringgit jer..so okla...but unluckily the stall not sell that sandal since crocs open the store in front of that stall...hehhehe...melepasla plak..then sajer2 tgk crocsnyer sandal..mak aii...100++...then aina took da spongebobnyer...mama bukan xnak beli but i already over budget for this month..kena simpan for raya...insurance keter lagi...but my mum said...never mind i buy it...hehehheh...so aina sukela..siap pilih mana dier nak.....and terus pakai..thanks mum...but when u wanna buy for me too....ehhehhehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment