Wednesday, December 2, 2009

working a little bit late...

today going back a little bit late...coz waiting for my husband from kl to take me..actually we go to work with different car but when we stay at cheras which is my mum house so just go by one car..sometimes i sent him first to office but today he want use car so he send me first...so have to wait and already miss my little girl....when i go to work she still sleep..so i dont want to wake her up coz i afraid she want to follow me...always said mama work...huhuhhuhuhu...so now wanna finish my task but no mood at all...huhuhuhu...so quiet this opis...boss ader luar segan nak pasang muzik...hehheheh...its already december...end of the year...and next year will be new year..i dunno know if i already complete all my wish for this year...but i think i will leave this year with happily and make next year will be great and better than this year..and of course wanna lose weight...setiap tahun azam..but this year kurusla skit....hahhahahha...

No comments:

Post a Comment