Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009…welcome 2010…

2009 maybe is a tough year for me…many things ups and down…I have bad and good things happen at this year…lucky and unluckily..but forget about the bad things…things that sometimes can make me cry again..so let it go by the wind..hahhah..…so wanna rebuilt myself for 2010….here maybe my list for 2010..

1) want to be a good muslim..

2) want to be a good wife n mother

3) want to work harder and achieve my goals to launch ringgitringgit.com..i want to make this happen…

4) want to get pregnant..kalo ader rezeki..hehehhe….

5) want blackberry storm for my bezday or have to buy by myself..hehehehhehe..so please buy blackberry for me…hahhaha

6) want to be happy and no more worst thing happen..

7) learn all the mistake from 2009…

8) hope the best…

happy new year…..

No comments:

Post a Comment