Thursday, December 10, 2009

naruto i need you...

if i have power like naruto i want to do clone of myself and do all my task in one time..huhuhu...this time need naruto...help me..nantagure...huhuuhuhuh..but i got spirit like naruto...never give up...no pain no gain..so wake up dude...face the reality....have to do job and finish all the task...and unluckily this month have many holidays....sultan selangor, awal muharam, christmas, new year...omg...holiday but need to work...cannot coz i already schedule my holiday..and have to take leave for my bestfriend wedding..sorry ajie have to take just one more leave..i only have two hands..one brain..hehehe need to think...but dont worry try my best to finish it...i think this month i dont have much time spend with my family and myself..maybe little bit busy but what to do..have to do...and hopefully once launch can rest a little bit and please give me bonus to spend it...huhuhuh..sorry for my hubby..aina but i try my best to spend quality time with both of u....and have some time to spend for myself..relaxing..do spa...marie...facial...omg need massage also....that's why need bonus...huhuhu...and thanks to my mum...sis..bro take care of my child this pass 2 weeks..so i can do my job until late night...tomorrow another sale..crocs sale..but boy go to philipines....he told us sms him size of crocs shoes...thanks boy...ok wanna start my work...nescafe on da way..hehhehe..need stay up....aina go to sleep..mama wanna work....

No comments:

Post a Comment