Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy wedding day.. ain

On 18 December 2009 is a date of my best friend wedding…I know her since 2000 when we enter uniten..she is civil engineering student and my housemate that time..then be roommate then housemate then neighbor then housemate..whatever we still be together until finish study…been friends like forever…my shoulder to cry on..and my sleeping partner..don't misunderstanding…we not lesbian but i'm scared to sleep alone..so she always accompany me…so I always slept with her…I think I really scared slept alone in the room..even when I was at mrsm also I always slept with my friends..feel safe….coz I afraid sleep alone…even I switch on the light....always think about scary movie and so on…she always be there for me even after we finish study…still keep in touch…always say hi to each other….and she is my bridesmaid when I married few years ago…now she married..happily for her coz she already found her true love…being married to someone that we love is so awesome….so ain…selamat pengantin baru…semoga kekal ke akhir hayat kay…love u…friends forever….






No comments:

Post a Comment