Tuesday, December 1, 2009

tired.....

I’m busy lately….of course many things have to do..but this work..when we work at private sector we have to face that we have sometimes do a little extra work…maybe sometimes have to stay back, make work at home..as usual I really like work from home..coz more flexi..u does not need to rush go to office..sometimes when I’m work from home I wake up..take a bath…had breakfast then can start my work..easy right..no need to iron cloth which I always iron for 1 week..no need to touch up my face..heheheh..even I not wear any makeup but still takes time….so save time…and sometimes I work till 3 or 4 am in the morning…so can u imagine if I can get up in the morning..of course nope…bgn semayang jer..then tido balik…last weekend before raya aldiladha I work till 5 am..seriously very tired but no pain no gain..and I’m the person if I want to achieve something I will do it no matter what happen…I’m do the presentation for mosti..hopefully can get the fund..seriously I wish can get it…for me I want to get it…so I need to sacrifice my time..to make it perfect…I finalize the presentation on Tuesday 10pm..all is ready…my boss also practice the speech coz he the one who will represent it..I'm only the assistant..but the technical part I have to answer it…then on Wednesday we meet at putrajaya for presentation..semangat jugakla even very tired coz work late that night..nak make sure all perfect..huhuhuhu….and as usual one panel really don’t like us just because we use the technology that very well than them..as usual he attack us like hell..but my boss answers the entire question that makes sense..for me are we doing the best…our system is first in Malaysia..but sometimes they cannot open their eyes..how it works in malaysia..it’s ok and just waits for the result..ader rezeki aderla..bak kate boss aku…kalo hak kiter akan jadik hak kiter..kalo bukan hak kiter buatla macam mana hebat pun bukan hak kiter..and just pray to Allah hopefully we can get it…maybe some people don’t really care if company got or not..but for me I really care because the system I built up by myself…when I enter the company my knowledge about it is 0..i don’t know anything…but when my boss just give me 2 weeks to make a performance otherwise he will find another programmer…so I learn. I try doing it by myself…and finally I can do it..then I go for training to know better. then here I am. built up the system by myself..I'm proud of myself..that’s why I really love this system and wanna make it happen..launch and everybody will use it. that’s why I’m still here doing my work. I’m not plan move to another company. I like working here. my boss also nice person. he has a good ethic and very nice..can give and take with me, open minded..even lots of people not really like me...but I happy here..also have a good friend dilla….thanks helping that night..kalo tak lambatla lagi balik..huhuhu..nangisla aku…huhuhu…some people here ask me just quit the job..but ups to u to talk about me. I don’t care..katela kesayangan boss ker..aper ker. I just don’t care coz only my boss and dilla know what I’m doing here…what I hope to be..bila dah success so orang yang suke mengata tuh akan tgk result macammana..what my boss doing is serious..not just wanna finish company money…that’s why I want to show to that people..kadang2 biler manusia di atas dia akan lupe yang di bawah….tapi kiter kena ingat hidup kiter macam roda…xpayah kiter dengki dengan rezeki org kerana tuhan dah tetapkan rezeki kiter…kalo kiter suke dengki xder aper yang kiter dapat selain perasaan yang tidak tenang…aper yang tuhan dah tetapkan adalah rezeki kiter..berdoa la kiter supaya sentiasa dimurahkan rezeki…bukan dengan menutup rezeki org lain…now I'm busy again….wanna do proposal for another fund and also modification of my system…so peoplee out there..don't u ever said I’m don’t have any work to do because I’m have many works to do…lastly selamat ari raya aidiladha…maaf zahir batin…

No comments:

Post a Comment