Thursday, February 4, 2010

really tiréd...

I have a bad migraine this morning..really2 tired..last night aina got fever...before that aina don't want drink her medicine..really tired to persuade her to drink it..only one medicine success..around 3am aina body really hot and know she got fever..so I force her drink her medicine..she cried a lot and finally don't want to sleep..she cried and want go outside to watch anime movie..spaghetti meatball..she watch over and over again until morning..and I couldn't slept coz watch her..so around 8am I sent her to babysitter..coz with kak rehan she will drink her medicine easily..then back to my house..sleep a little bit coz really have migraine..then wake up and cook meal for aina..I still monitor her coz afraid she got high fever...alhamdulillah her fever reduce already..but I have really bad migraine...makan pun xlalu...till now I not eat anything...hopefully tomorrow will be ok..today actually want to work from home but I can't do anything coz really have bad migraine so decided took leave..really hope tomorrow will be a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment