Saturday, January 30, 2010

Q thai steamboat

Tonight we ate at Q thai steamboat that located at bandar tun hussien onn.my sis n I treat my family at there coz I got my bonus...sorry no picture been taken since everyone hungry and I saw nobody took picture there..agak seganla coz that place so big and have crowd of people there...so just ate and my opinion the price is reasonable n have a lots of seafood...the tom yam soup also delicious...think better than johhny except johhny tomyam is better...hehehehe...I ate a lots and hahaha forget my diet program...now really2 sleepy but have to watch doraemon with aina...she wanna watch it...tidola cepat mama ngantukla...happy today coz my website its up n running...thank god coz finished configure the server and so on..thanks to technical person from ipserverone that guide me a lots...but little sad coz gaji xdapat lagi huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment