Saturday, February 6, 2010

feeling ok than yesterday...

Last night I feeling really not well..felt like I will got fever coz already cough and flu...I slept early yesterday...thaught wanna do some layout but seriously I can't do it...and dunno whether my boss angry with me or not...sorry really sick...today feeling little bit better...woke up little bit late and do some breakfast...I cooked fried mee and dilla n her husband ate here..jek n acoi wanna go to lowyat...acoi wanna buy notebook...so left dilla with me...first planning wanna ate mee celup but my mum wanna came to my house and she said wanna ate my chicken rice coz its delicious...that's why she said...hehehehe so I cooked chicken rice shop...after that go eat mee celup coz dilla wanna try it...but she not really like it...me of course my favourite bihun or meggi celup...taste so good...after ate there my family already here...sama masuk rumah...huhuhu...then they lepak here coz after margrib wanna go to shah alam...and last minute decided to go to my mum house...esok balik rumah...luckily my mum helped me clean the house..so now already done and just waited for margrib prayer then go back to cheras..still have flu...sgt2 xlarat nak ngadap komputer...nak buat keje mmg xlarat...

No comments:

Post a Comment