Wednesday, February 10, 2010

tired and work from home

Last night I can't slept well coz aina got high fever...even she already drink her medicine but her body temperature still high...I sponge her body to reduce the hot temperature but still high.we decided took her to clinic at 1am but can't find any 24hours clinic...all closed already...luckily her body temperature reduce a little bit so just monitor her and will bring her to clinic at morning..so I took her to clinic and don't send her to babysitter.want to monitor her for a day. So I just do work from home since she not really kaco me...I can't take leave coz have many task to do...so really tired coz I multiple task for being a mom and employee..alhamdulillah tuhan kasi kekuatan buat semuanya...so done my job and take care of aina...tonight want to continue my task coz I want to finish it before CNY...so now rileks jap..pas aina tido will do my job and can monitor aina also..

No comments:

Post a Comment