Wednesday, January 27, 2010

bz day

Bz day……

From now on will start bz like hell…..all I have to do fast and I cant imagine if I sick or anything…..so need to care about my health and also have to rebuilt myself to do extra work…I’m not workaholic but the job need me to be more work hard than work smart..sometimes i really tension coz now i'm involve with server setup and networking that is not really my spec...coz i more to software...so today many task to settle it down....confuse what to start first and seem all have to be done before monday...and sorry dear ana..have to postponed our meeting since my boss change the schedule to have meeting at morning...but promise u will take half day and hang out with you to buy the present and if have enough time we will watch movie together...hate to change the day but dear sorry coz really2 have to cancel last minute......tired coz last few week many thing have to be done..i know that being a programmer is not easy but maybe its a good start for my website to be launch..website that i built it myself and i love it very much..so guys..pray for my success....make it happen...huhuhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment