Thursday, August 26, 2010

20august..

It's been a long time I'm not update my blog...ya I'm busy with my job..so hectic..n also busy with my pregnancies..not really in a good mood..maybe because I'm still alahan with certain food..make me hungry..now I'm 26 weeks of my pregnancies..so far ok except my weight not gain for this month..think I already ate a lot..ok..the special of 20 august bcoz is my anniversary and my little princess birthday..its been 4 years I already married to my true man..many things happen..ups n down but here we still together again..year by years..we try to be mature in any decision..try build our own family...n I'm so lucky bcoz with still together..and I always pray that we will be together till the end of time..ameen...to my true man..even sometimes I never showed u my love..maybe I'm not the typical women that always show their caring..but I showed it in my way..I care about u..every day..you're my half..n deeply in my heart always be you..no one can replace it..forever and I'm so lucky because I married you..I love u..and also to my dear princess..happy birthday dear..you're 3 years already..I love u so much..my life is full of love with you..I'm hope u will be a really good kid to us..love u always.. Ok we celebrated the event at tgi fridays..and more focusing at aina's birthday..here the pic..

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment