Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I need energy..

Lately I really2 felt tired..tired of everything..I don't know how to do to make all organize..my body is not really can take more work..pressure etc..aina got fever again fews day ago..before this she already got fever around 2 weeks ago..so really tired take care of her..even she active but I'm still worried since she have history been at hospital before..so I really worried when she only got fever..but can you tell me no mothers don't worry about her child right..since she sick I lost my appetite which is really make me weak since I pregnant..now I can't ate rice which make me always hungry..no energy..I have many things to handle at my work place..I need energy but I just can't..now I just ate bread and fruits..so I always hungry..I know I have to be strong and I really tried it harder..I just want aina to get well..and alhamdulillah she already get well. I love her and when she sick I can't think anything except her..that's why I lost my appetite..I try eat for my baby..and try do work even sometimes can't look at my notebook..sometimes felt wanna work at home but when I work at home lagila lupe makan buat keje..at least kat office have dilla to remind me to eat..tapi nak bawak keter pun malas..dahla aina makin manja n garang..so layan jer even kadang2 xsaba je..nipun baru pas mengamuk xtentu pasal si aina ni..penat kot minum susu and watch her movie..I always pray I can have more energy to do all the things like before..ameen..kayla nak peluk aina supaya die tido..daaa
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment