Monday, October 19, 2009

wedding my sis...

10/10/09 is my sis's wed...congrats dear...actually i'm heppi that she find her happiness..married to someone that she love since high school....and i hope they will be 4ever until the end of time...this is my sis am..

i always called her 'gemuk' but deeply in my heart i never meant it..and truly she not really fat that what people think..but maybe i like sakat her everyday...coz i love her very much...i cried on her wedding day..not because i'm sad coz she happy but i feel like losing her as my gaduh partner...my mum also like that coz my mum always said that my sis is her 'sayap kanan'..always helped no matter what...kalo kena marah pun diam jer...she also very caring and most kids like her...my baby also like my sis....kalo balik rumah mak pun anak aku dah siap mandi makan jalan2 tgk ayam semua dah..semuanyer am yg buat..aku bgn anak aku dah siap semua dah..xpernah berkira jaga anak aku...and all the way kalo balik kg dier sanggup riba anak aku...xkisah..tuh buat aku rase cam rindu aper dier dah buat...thank u am..u're a great sis and also great aunty....even sometimes aku geram kemahiran mendengar dier kurang skit..cakap byk kali xdgr sampai kena marah..tapi semua tuh buat aku rindu...rindu dgn dier....nanti aku uplaod photo wed dier coz my camera that day xder bateri plak..thank 4 my friends and my boss who coming that day....love u sis...

No comments:

Post a Comment